Silicon Beach Insurance Services is an Independent Insurance Agency specializing in Community Association Insurance.
As an Independent Agency, we are able to source carriers with the “appetite” for particular associations’ size, age and location to provide the most competitive premium. We research each property we quote by acquiring the square footage, evaluating the amenities, a detailed review of the CCRs for policy compliance, a detailed review of the financials and reserves to assure the fidelity limit is in alignment with federal lending guidelines. Upon completion of our research we are able to align the best carrier and coverage’s that specifically meets your association’s needs.
Policy Types Offered:
- Commercial Property
- Commercial General Liability
- Auto Liability for Owned, Hired, or Non-Owned Autos
- Association Fees and Extra Expense
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Workers Compensation
Our carriers range from large national brands to smaller, regional insurers. This wide array of appointments enables us to tailor thoughtful solutions to our customers’ needs and circumstances. All of our Carriers carry an AM Best Rating of A- or better.
Below are a few of our preferred Carriers:
- Liberty Mutual
We also have access to several excess and surplus carriers for harder-to-place risks. All of our carriers have an A.M. Best Rating of A- or better.
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost
- Property Management companies named as additional insured on General Liability, Fidelity Bond, and Directors & Officers Liability
- Coverage per CC&Rs
- Building Ordinance or Law coverage
- Actual Loss Sustained Business Income (Association / Maintenance Fees)
- Blanket property limits
- Back-up of sewer and drain starting at $25,000 and up to the limit of insurance
Information collected, researched and provided to carrier underwriters:
- Research the living and garage square footage
- Review CCRs Insurance Section for policy compliance
- Review of the financials to assure fidelity limit is in alignment with governing documents/federal lending guidelines.
- Review Reserve Study to assure all amenities and Business Personal Property of the association are included in the policy coverage. i.e.all auxiliary structures (Pools, Spas, Tennis Courts, Clubhouses)
- Request information on building updates for Plumbing, Heating, Roofing, Wiring
- Request a 4 to 5 year loss history for the Association.
- Explanation of any losses and what was done to prevent further losses.
- Schedule of buildings
- Map/Plot Plan of Association
- Year Built
- Parking Type
- Construction Type
Upon completion of our research we are able to align the best carrier and coverage’s that specifically meets your association’s needs.